We are located at Mill Pond (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada) near the corner of Mill Street and Trench Street.
Jump aboard our two free shuttle buses! With two buses circling, we’ll have you at the Carnival in a jiffy. Both buses will be running on the Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm, and their routes take them about half an hour.
Look for the Carnival Shuttle Bus signs at each location.
- Jim’s no frills at Richmond Heights Plaza
- South East Corner of Bernard & Yonge Street
- Central Library
- Mackenzie Health Hospital parking lot on Trench Street
- Carnival at Mill & Trench Streets
There is very limited street parking near Mill Pond. We encourage you to take our Shuttle Buses. If you absolutely must drive, there is free parking in York Central Hospital’s parking lot on the East side of Trench Street, but parking fees apply for the West side.
Some additonal parking may be available at the following locations (however these fill up quickly):
- Alexander Mackenzie High School
- Pleasantville Public school – Sunday only
If you choose to park on the street, please be courteous to your neighbours and don’t block intersections or driveways. Town Bylaw officers will be patrolling.
Free parking is available at the pick-up locations listed above.